2 Corinthians 9:8-13:

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all suffieciency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

As is is written:

"He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;

His righteousness endures forever."

Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God."
For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God, while through the proof of this ministry, they glorify God for the obedience of your confession to the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal sharing with them and all men, and by their prayer for you, who long for you because of the exceeding grace of God in you."

Monday, June 6, 2011

FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE...

HA! I totally forgot to share this story...Ok in a previous post I mentioned that my carry on got stolen with my laptop, my camera, my bible, my phones and all my other stuff....Well I also mentioned that my prayer was for the person who stole it to read my bible and come to know Jesus! WELL IT HAPPENED... I went back to the Pemba airport 3 days in a row asking the workers and the police if they had found my bag and everyday they said no. I talked to one girl specifically everyday and she would tell me that it must of been stolen. Well on the fourth day on of the Harvest staff asked me if I wanted to go back and check one more time...at first I said no because I had pretty much given up on it and wasn't worried about it since the things were mere items and Papa could replace them! But I felt like the Holy Spirit was telling me to go so we did. When we got to the airport the same Mozambican girl I had talked to the previous 3 days said, "Hey are you Nicholas?" I said yes and she asked me to come closer. When I got up to her she said, "I have your bag at my house!" So I said, "WHAT?? Why is it at your house?" She said, "I am the one who took it! I was going through all of your stuff and I found your Bible. I started reading it and in the front you had a blue sticky... It said Job 10:12 "in your mercy you showed me kindness and in your providence you watched over my spirit." She said, "When I read that I knew God showed you kindness and He wanted me to show you kindess and return all of your stuff!!" HALLELUJAH!!!  So she took me to her house and gave me ALL of my stuff back! She said that she now knows Jesus is real and she believes in Him!! HAHA SHABA! Thank you Papa! She said she felt blessed to return my stuff to me! I loved on her and blessed her In Jesus! Papa was so good to me to work the miracle He did! Amen! When I got back to the base everyone REJOICED and DANCED in awe of Papa! Everyone had been praying that angels were watching over my stuff and that it would be returned! Halleujah! Papa is so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment