2 Corinthians 9:8-13:

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all suffieciency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

As is is written:

"He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;

His righteousness endures forever."

Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God."
For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God, while through the proof of this ministry, they glorify God for the obedience of your confession to the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal sharing with them and all men, and by their prayer for you, who long for you because of the exceeding grace of God in you."

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jehovah Jireh

Papa has given me a huge vision and I am totally relying on Him for the provision to get me back here.  Jesus is so good to me! I feel like I have the greatest privilege to be able to share His abundant love with these precious Makua people.  There are so many needs that I am trusting Papa to provide for me to accomplish this amazing vision. There is a new act of faith that Jesus is pushing me into… I feel like He doesn’t ever want me to ask for the things that I need. He wants me to share with people what he is calling me to do and share what things that are needed and to rely on Him to provide them. I’ve come to realize that walking by faith is pretty easy while you have a steady income coming in, but when you don’t have a job with a salary walking by faith takes on a whole new meaning.   Walking by faith is fun and stretching at the same time.  So I’m gonna go ahead and share some of the things that I will need to start acting out the vision that God has given me. I will need a 4 wheel drive truck to haul materials and to go to the bush bush to share the gospel with the lost. It’s very muddy and wet here during the rainy season so 4 wheel drive is a necessity.   I will need financial support to live, ha…Jesus will provide my daily bread to live because He is the bread of life!! I will need tools here for construction to build! It’s very very hard to find tools here and the ones that you find are cheap and they break so easy! I’m praying for God to provide the funds to have a cargo container shipped here full of tools that I will need to build. In Africa it takes so much more time to do anything! Everything moves slower and it’s hard to find things that you need to build. Needless to say Papa is teaching me PATIENCE! You have to be patient to live in this part of Africa.  I’m trusting Jesus with these things so the one thing that I will ask is for you to join me in prayer for Jesus to start supernaturally sending these things! These are the main things I will need to get started and I am trusting Papa for more than enough. He really enjoys giving us more than what we need…it brings Him great joy. Matthew 6:26 “Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?” I love each and every one of you and bless you in Papas gracious love. Thank you for the prayers and love! He is always more than enough. He is Jehovah Jireh (My Provider) Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment