2 Corinthians 9:8-13:

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all suffieciency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

As is is written:

"He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;

His righteousness endures forever."

Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God."
For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God, while through the proof of this ministry, they glorify God for the obedience of your confession to the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal sharing with them and all men, and by their prayer for you, who long for you because of the exceeding grace of God in you."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

MARKED BY HEAVEN

Today my heart is torn...I only have one week left here at our base in Pemba. I graduate from the "mission school" next thursday and I wish it wasn't over.  Next saturday I leave for Tete for my extended outreach. We will leave here and drive for 3 days to get to Tete. Once there we will be training up new Mozambican Pastors to do bush outreaches, we will spend about 12 days in the bush sharing Jesus and praying for people. I will be looking at our new Tete base to plan out building a boys house for the orphan boys! This will be a great project for me when I get back here to Africa if we can get the money to build it! Pray for Jesus to send the funds! We have one missionary, Marlene there on the Tete base who is beyond excited about building this new home for the precious boys. The only building on the base as of now is what was once a brothel where young girls were sold for sex and now they have been saved by Jesus! Marlene actually lives in this building now and is using it to bring Glory to God every day! I'm looking forward to this journey deeper into Papa's heart! Amen.
Im so blessed. This season here at Harvest Mission School has forever changed my life. I have been marked by Heaven, marked for the Glory of God, marked to share the name of Jesus with the poorest of the poor and the richest of the rich, I've been marked as a son of God, marked to go from Glory to Glory forever. I'm a Pioneer...marked to pave the way for others to follow! Hallelujah. Marked to shake nations and change the world for Papa's Glory! I'm so excited to move into this new season of life, walking by faith everyday for daily bread and provision. Papa always has more than enough. He has more than enough for you. He can and will provide every single need. I pray that your faith is increased.  We should never underestimate God and His love for us. His love is ABUNDANT and UNFAILING. It never changes. Doubt is of the enemy. Papa loves to provide for us. He loves to give us the things we need.  It brings Him great joy. I can't wait to be able to share the amazing testimonies of how God gets me back here to Africa! He has spoken and His word never fails. Isiaiah 55:10,11 - "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth and make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
His word will PROSPER, His word will NEVER return to Him void, it will ALWAYS accomplish what He pleases. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment